At RBC Business Solutions, we are required to perform, at a minimum, to the RICOH standards of excellence. As a consequence, RBC Business Solutions has a substantial understanding of the products and components we are servicing.
With the cost of general office prints increasing as a result of new and more complex print devices, RBC Solutions has developed “Fleet” technology software.
As part of our latest customer service initiative, we effectively address the needs of Australian businesses through independent cost management. Fleet will enable you to make the best decision for your business; based on your business’s current print and copy habits.
Our Fleet system can be used to design a holistic view of your current print infrastructure based on your needs regardless of the device manufacturer spread across multiple branch locations, all managed from a central portal. With Fleet, you can control when and where the data is synchronized to and who has access to your valuable records.
Make the change today and utilize our flexible service delivery. RBC Business Solutions will collect print asset data with computer precision, eliminating time consuming, manual metering and clerical errors which can delay payments and cause costly reconciliations. Your business will enjoy following benefits:
- Automated metering counts – you won’t have to respond to email or fax requests for monthly meter counts. This will be automated to capture the monthly meter counts and automatically email the printer/copier total page count information.
- Supplies automation – you won’t have to call, email or fax requests to notify of low or no toner. Fleet will now automate notification of low consumables via email providing minimum down time of machines and real time consumable ordering.
- Service automation – you will receive up to date notification of machine faults and operation reports of individual machines within your fleet instantly. It’s all part of our service to deliver better service response times and to reduce the downtime of machines in your business.
- Device utilisation – you will know the right information to allow a clear and concise report of utilisation for a single device or the entire fleet. Would you like to align your business assets with where they are most needed?
- Expense forecasting – you now have a great tool to forecast printing/copier expense for budgeting purposes. Plan for the future by understanding what has happened in the past.
Service Desk Support Services
RBC Business Solutions provides all levels of technical support to address any issue, ranging from basic break/fix support to questions related to Ricoh software and solutions. Best of all, we communicate progress and value to our customers through tangible measures of success including number of service calls, service desk standard metrics, number of resolved calls, number of dispatched calls and number of exchanged/repaired units.
Third Party Vendor Management
RBC Business Solutions acts as your Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all output devices, including non-Ricoh units. RBC Business Solutions trained technicians provide service to selected third party output devices, such as Hewlett Packard and Lexmark printers. For other output devices we manage the vendor relationship to ensure consistent service levels across the entire fleet.
RBC Business Solutions realises that Operator Training is a crucial component of the equipment it installs. RBC Business Solutions will customise its on-site training program to ensure that all your staff are quickly able to understand the features and functions of the device in a way that relates to their day to day requirements. The training will be structured to ensure that your staff gain the most value from your new Ricoh equipment.
Whether it’s a software solution, an office device or a production machine, Ricoh values the importance of training and educating our customers on their purchases. We offer training on how to use them and in turn help you maximise your investment.